After the arrival of the iPhone 14, the Dynamic Island feature is trending quite a lot, it also gives a very cool feeling as if some new device has been installed. In this, all the short-cuts from notifications come on this, due to which there is a lot of fun in operating the phone. But, I’ve always been on team Android, but every so often, Apple rolls out a feature that makes me just a little jealous. So, can’t we use Dynamic Island as being an Android user? However, be with us to know what are the 3 Secret Steps to get Dynamic Island on Android or any other phone. So, be with us…
You can currently check out the Dynamic Island app for free, and it allows you to adjust the position and size of the island based on where the notch lives on your particular Android device. But to access some of the more advanced functions, like showing the island on your lock screen or tapping icons to open apps, requires an additional $4.99 purchase.
Get Dynamic Island on Android by DynamicSpot
Install the Application called “Dynamic Island” from Play store. Now, open the app and at the very first glance, you will see a page in which you will have to complete some simple steps to begin.
- First of all, by clicking on “Select Apps”, you have to select the apps whose notifications you need on the Dynamic Island.
- Then click on “Notification access” and allow Dynamic Island app, which will read all your Notifications and gonna show you in the dynamic way.
- After that go to “Draw on screen” and all the app to show on your Screen.
From the Dimensions you can optimizer the widget where you want and how’s size you want. Also this app is not dangerous or spam as it don’t use internet to store your data. But unfortunately there is one thing, you cannot set gesture in it, because the next application has many such features. So, move on to next one…
Get Dynamic Island by GriceMobile – Bonus Trick!
We also have an Bonus Trick for you guys to get Dynamic Island on Android Phones at first you need to Install and Open the Application from Play store. And from the Dashboard follow these steps:
- From top click on “Turn On” from which you need to give the Permission to run the app from the Settings.
- Then click on “Notifications” and turn it ON again from Settings page. And for additional Features you’ve to Purchase their plans.
- After that, from “Display” section, you can allow the App to move on your Display, along with can set its Position too. Apart from this, if you want it only during notification, then you can also click on “Show When Having Notification”.
- From the “Gesture” section you can set the gestures for the “Swipe Left” and “Swipe Right”.
And that’s it you are all set up with your Dynamic Island.
The future of notches and hole-punch cutouts on Android is far from certain, and it seems a bit early to hold our breath for the ubiquitous adoption of very-much-still-in-development technologies like under-display cameras. With enough interest in third-party apps mimicking Apple’s Dynamic Island, could we eventually see Android OEMs cooking up their own versions?
Thanks to Android’s open nature, it remains the ideal testing ground for emerging trends like these, saving you the cost of an iPhone 14 Pro just to see how the Dynamic Island looks. If you don’t yet have a phone with a hole-punch cutout, plenty of the best phones on the market today are suitably equipped and ready for you to pick up.
Follow for Daily