Apple has recently launched the iPhone 12 series with a better camera and 5G connectivity. Apple has given a smaller battery in the iPhone 12 model. The battery capacity of the latest iPhone 12 Pro Max has surfaced on China’s TENAA certification site.
The Apple Phone is listed on the site with the model variety A2412 and therefore the listing shows that the iPhone 12 pro max contains a 3687mAh battery. It is slightly larger than the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini, with 2815mAh and 2227mAh batteries respectively.
Significantly, the battery capacity of the iPhone 12 Pro Max is quite low compared to the iPhone 11 Pro Max launched last year, according to reports, it was given a 3969mAh battery.
That is, in spite of being 5G enabled, the company has given a small battery packs in the iPhone 12 series. Also if you use 5G in the iPhone 12 series, the battery life will be reduced by two hours.
- The TENAA listing for the Apple model range A2412 has gone live, and therefore the model range belongs to the iPhone 12 pro max, the most premium model within the series.
- Specifications listed on site show that the iPhone 12 pro max contains a 3687mAh battery, that is 282mAh lesser than the 3969mAh battery found within the iPhone 11 pro max.
- The site also states that the iPhone 12 has a 2815mAh battery, which is lower than the 3110mAh battery found in the iPhone 11.
- 2227mAh battery will be available in iPhone 12 Mini. At the moment, the details of the battery of the iPhone 12 Pro have not been revealed.
- The company claims that the iPhone 12 Mini will get 15 hours of video playback while the iPhone 12 will get 17 hours of video playback time.