Recently, ios 16 is making a lot of noise at the Apple WWDC Event. Apple iOS 16 system has a plethora of features which gives you millions of new features like customization lock screen, iCloud Shared Photo Library, Focus filters and many more amazing features. But before all this, many people are also facing problems that how to install iOS 16 beta in iPhone and after installing so many problems will also gonna be arise like how to customize iOS 16 ??? So, totally stay with us to get brief solution …
After unveiling its next-gen iOS alongside iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS Ventura, Apple rolled out the iOS 16 developer beta to give you a taste of what’s in store. So, if you have an Apple developer account, you can install the iOS 16 developer beta on your iPhone right now. Read on to learn to get started.
While there is denying the fact that beta testing is fun, you should always proceed with caution. Same as any other pre-release software, the iOS 16 developer beta could be buggy with several unexpected bugs and issues. Therefore, you should take a BackUp of your phone in advance so that nothing of yours goes missing.
Again, before installing iOS 16, do it on backup or secondry phone, if you can!
How to Install iOS 16 Software Beta Profile
- First, launch Safari on your iPhone and go to developer.apple.com. Tap on the Menu at the top left and sign in to your Apple developer account.
- From iOS section, click Download from top right corner
- Next, a pop-up may show up on the screen saying, “The website is trying to open Settings to show a configuration profile.” Make sure to tap Allow -> Close.
- Then, open Settings on your iPhone and tap on the “Profile Downloaded” option that appears below your profile.
- After that, tap “Install” and enter your device pass code.
- You may need to tap “Install” again to install the iOS 16 beta software profile. Then, tap on “Restart” to reboot your iPhone.
How to Install iOS 16 Developer Beta on Your iPhone
- Once your iPhone has rebooted, head to the Settings app and tap on “General“.
- Now, select “Software Update“ option and hit Download and Install” under the iOS 16 Developer Beta update.
- Then, agree the terms and conditions, and the update will start downloading on your iPhone. Once the download is complete, which may take something 5-15 minutes depending on your internet speed, again hit to “Install” button.
When your device reboots once, it means iOS 16 is running on your iPhone. Now all that remains is to customize your iPhone, and it has got a lot of new features along with the lock screen, so don’t forget to customize it with your trending style.
How long will it take to install iOS 16
|iOS 16 Update process||Time|
|iOS 16 Download time||5 to 15 min|
|iOS 16 Install time||10 to 20 min|
|iOS 16 Setup time||5 to 15 min|
|Total Update time||20 to 45 min|
The downloading and installation process also has some dependence on your WiFi or mobile internet connection. If your Wi-Fi connection is good and there’s no issues affecting Apple’s servers, it will not take more than 5 to 15 minutes to download the iOS 16 developer beta. The installation process usually takes around 10 to 20 minutes. And when you add 5 to 10 minutes of additional time for setup, the iOS 16 software update process should be complete in 20 to 45 minutes.
iOS 16 competable devices
While Apple was expected to remove the iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and 1st-generation iPhone SE from the compatibility list of iOS 16, not many predicted that iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will also be axed. That means if you have an 8 or 8 Plus or later iPhones, you can install the iOS 16 update. Here’s the complete list of iOS 16 supported devices:
- iPhone 14 series (out of the box)
- iPhone SE 2 and SE 3
- iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus
Well, after everything gets done, then checkout How you can Securly Customize iOS 16 widgets, wallpapers and some special features too…
That’s pretty much it. The iOS 16 developer beta installation is bit straightforward. And now that you finally know how to try out all the new iOS 16 features before others, it’s time to start digging to find some cool hidden iOS 16 features. For sure, we will keep posting detailed guides and explained for major and nifty new iOS 16 features. So make sure to Save the Post for more information on the latest iOS update. In the meantime, let us know your thoughts on this update in the comments below. Byeeeeee…!
How long will it take to install iOS 16
If your Wi-Fi connection is good and there’s no issues affecting Apple’s servers, it will not take more than 5 to 15 minutes to download the iOS 16 developer beta.
What are the iOS 16 competable devices
iPhone 14 series (out of the box)
iPhone SE 2 and SE 3
iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
iPhone Xs, Xs Max, and XR
iPhone 8, 8 Plus
Should we BackUp before installing iOS 16?
The iOS 16 developer beta could be buggy with several unexpected bugs and issues. Therefore, you should take a BackUp of your phone in advance so that nothing of yours goes missing.