The desi version of PUBG Mobile India is already causing a lot of fury among the fans of the Battleground Mobile India Battle Royale game as its beta version was launched on June 17. While the beta version is, for now, available only for Android users. However according to rumers it looking quiet defficult to play BGMI on PC, but here we have some best BGMI tricks from how to play BattleGround Mobile India on PC in 2022, even on Windows 11 and Mac to how to setup the game on your system.
Since the developer of the game, Crafton has not released a PC version yet, you will need to use Andy to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on Windows PC/Laptop, as well as Mac. If you are one of those people who love to play Battle Royale game on PC. Well, we have found a way to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
Today we will tell you how you can play BGMI on PC.
What is Bluestacks?
BlueStacks is an Android emulator designed for PC and Laptop. It is the fastest growing Android gaming platform for PC. It allows you to install Android games and applications on your PC or laptop. With BlueStacks, we can play games in high FPS with a smooth experience. We can enjoy games like Battlegrounds Mobile India, Free Fire, Clash of Clans and more popular games. Moreover, BlueStacks consumes less memory in your PC storage.
Features Of Bluestacks
- It allows you to play multiple games at once.
- BlaStack enables you to customize the controls as per your ease.
- You can easily record and replay the action.
- BlueStacks automatically optimize your PC CPU when running multiple games in your PC.
- BlueStack enables high frame rates for smooth gameplay.
How to play BattleGround Mobile India on PC
You have to follow these instructions to install Battlegrounds Mobile India On PC.
- First of all, download the Bluestacks 5.0 on your PC or Laptop. Download from here: https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- After downloading install the emulator on your device.
- Now, launch the emulator and go to the Google Play store.
- Then, log in to your Google Account on the Play Store.
- Now, search ‘Battlegrounds Mobile India’.
- Click Install and wait for it to install.
- Log in to the game, and log in to your BGMI account.
Now you can play BGMI on PC. Some of you may have a low-end PC. So, chances are that you may face some lag issues with Bluestacks. To help you out with this, we are also mentioning the best Bluestacks settings for BGMI for a low-end PC.
Run Bluestacks on Low-end-PC – Best settings
The next task is to close all unused applications that consume RAM in the background. Again, you can do this easily from Task Manager. Follow the given steps to end all unused applications:
- Open the task bar by ” CTRL + SHIFT + ESC”
- In the Processes tab, you will see all the tasks currently running.
- Now, end all unused tasks like Spotify, Google and others by right-clicking on the task.
Now, you have successfully saved a sufficient amount of RAM. So, next figure out how to run Bluestacks on Low-end-PC.
In Task Manager you will see BlueStacks and BlueStacks Multiple Instance Manager. Now, right-click on Bluestacks and set Priority to High. Now, your operating system will treat Bluestacks software as a VIP function and provide more resources to it.
Update Graphic card and Drivers frequently
Whenever you are going to use Bluestacks, make sure your Windows is updated. Also, update the drivers and graphic card frequently to avoid the lag problem.
As we all know, every laptop or PC comes with an in-built graphic card; Make sure it is up to date. You can try updating the Intel graphics card from the Intel Software Update website.
These are the best Bluestacks you should try. In this way you can play BGMI from PC to Laptop.