How to withdraw money from EPF account in 2022
The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a mandatory contribution provident fund that provides the workforce with the benefits for Insurance, Pensions and Savings. Every month, 12% of every regular employee’s basic pay is contributed to the fund. The contribution is saved in the employee’s EPF account, and on retirement, the entire amount contributed and interest can be withdrawn, one can quickly withdraw EPF funds online, and today we will learn How to withdraw money from EPF account in 2022…
A full withdrawal from an EPF account is only permitted in the event that a person retires or is unemployed for a period longer than two months. However, the EPFO has made provisions for partial withdrawal in some criteria, including sickness, marriage, home renovations, etc.
Now you can easily withdraw PF amount through online facility. For this you have to go through a process. If your Aadhar is linked in EPFO then the processing time in total is 3-4 days. EPFO is preparing to make settlement more quickly. In this case, money can be withdrawn within a few hours of applying. But, for this it is necessary that the KYC of your PF account should be completed.
Today we are going to tell you the Best Way to withdraw PF Amount Online, which is going to be very useful for you, so, keep with us till the end…
How to withdraw PF Amount Online 2022
- Go to the Official Website UAN Member e-Sewa website
- Sign-in to your EPF account by entering your UAN number, password and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on the “Online Services” option from the top menu.
- Click on the CLAIM (Form No. 31, 19, 10C and 10D) option.
- Verify the information that appears on the online claim form and enter your bank account number.
- Select the ‘Yes’ button on the certificate of undertaking after selecting the ‘Verify’ button.
- Click on ‘Proceed to Online Claim.’
- You must indicate on the claim form if you are requesting an advance PF withdrawal. It will display a drop-down menu titled “Purpose for which advance is required,” from which you can chosse one of the available purposes to meet your withdrawal requirement.
- Enter the required amount in the text box and then fill out the Employee address section with your mailing address.
- Click on the certificate and submit your request.
Withdraw PF Amount Conditions:
- The Universal Account Number (UAN) of the member should be active.
- Your bank account registered in EPF account should be linked with Aadhaar.
- The e-KYC is required to be approved and verified by the company.
- Do not file a withdrawal claim if your KYC or bank details are not complete.
- Before doing UAN login and go to ‘Manage’ option. Here, click on ‘KYC’ and enter your Aadhaar number and bank details.
- The facility of online claim can be used after at least two months after leaving the job.
Making a claim immediately after leaving the job can get stuck. Also, the approval of the company would be necessary for this.
Well, its only for Today, if you are facing any problem than Contact with us as soon as possible. And Follow NewsRai.com for Daily Posts.
Follow for Daily