If you are living far away from your dear siblings and are planning to send them rakhi, add something extra with a card or a quote accompanying the rakhi. Let a few words say how much you value your relationship. We created a list of Rakhi quotes, wallpapers and wishes so that you don’t have to scratch your heads for something funny or something cheezy …
- With a sister like you, life is surely bliss. Happy Rakhi!
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
- Always my sister, always my friend.
- Sometimes I think you can read my mind. If you can read my mind, then you already knew that anyway.
- You are the charm of our home, every Raksha Bandhan we realize this. Have a great festival.
- Every Rakhi reminds me of how we used to fight in childhood for gifts, attention and love. Miss u sis
- This is a bond of love, a bond of togetherness; it’s a thread that binds our lives and our hearts. Happy Rakhsha Bandhan my dearest sister!
- A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends.
- To my childhood bully, my soul sister, my protector and my best friend! What would have I done without you! Have a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan Message
First of all a very “Happy Raksha Bandhan”.
This Raksha Bandhan I promise
I will always hold your back,
Whenever you turn back,
You will find me always.
My little sister
I don’t know how
Life will take a turn. But I promise you
The place you hold in my heart
No one ever will replace.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan Sizoo!!
Get the daily Update